By Rahul Jandial,Michele R Aizenberg,Mike Y. Chen
Jandial’s 100 Case experiences in Neurosurgery is the only reference providing a accomplished method of effective coaching for oral examinations, MOC, or grand rounds. Ideal for citizens and graduates alike, it covers 100 of the main in general encountered neurosurgical cases and offers them in a format mirroring that of the oral assessments. This singular source removes the necessity to seek advice numerous texts, supplying readers with the entire entire, concise wisdom had to go in with confidence.
- Covers 100 of the main more often than not encountered neurosurgical situations on oral exams.
- Highly templated format mirrors that of the oral checks and guarantees quick and straightforward navigation.
- Over 500 illustrations make certain an stronger visible understanding.
- Provides a bankruptcy on endovascular neurosurgery, an issue newly integrated on oral exams.
- Features robust sections and art at the tough parts of peripheral nerve surgical procedure and vascular surgery.
- Includes common questions on complication management.
- Appendices with key neurosurgery tables and figures (e.g. positioning, spinal fracture grading, and neuropathology) facilitate fast review.
- Information is backed through proof when available.
Read Online or Download 100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery E-Book PDF
Similar nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is famous as "The crimson Reference booklet" for nurses taking good care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac ailments. The ebook presents either uncomplicated and complex content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes well-being merchandising, wellbeing and fitness upkeep, and disorder administration. The five-part association contains anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; evaluation of middle disorder; pathophysiology of center illness; and wellbeing and fitness merchandising and disorder prevention.
Fluid overload is frequently saw in sufferers with center failure and secondary oliguric states. an intensive overview of the fluid prestige of the sufferer can assist consultant the treatment and stop issues caused through beside the point healing ideas. the current booklet is split into 4 elements: Definition and class, Pathophysiology, analysis and remedy.
Presents professional advice at the improvement of a software of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different health and wellbeing sciences, and beginner researchers with the instruments and viewpoint to enhance their very own courses of analysis. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the e-book publications nurses step-by-step via all elements of software improvement.
Grasp the fundamental abilities of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth variation prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. recognized for its entire assurance and an easy-to-read, visible method, this ebook contains step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant strategies.
- Healthcare Simulation Education: Evidence, Theory and Practice
- CNOR Exam Flashcard Study System: CNOR Test Practice Questions & Review for the CNOR Exam
- Translation of Evidence into Nursing and Health Care, Second Edition
- Critical Thinking, Clinical Reasoning, and Clinical Judgment E-Book: A Practical Approach
- Nursing Research Using Historical Methods: Qualitative Designs and Methods in Nursing
- Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery - E-Book (Baggish, Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gyncecologic Surgery)
Additional info for 100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery E-Book
100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery E-Book by Rahul Jandial,Michele R Aizenberg,Mike Y. Chen