By Donald L. Sparks
Advances in Agronomy is still famous as a number one reference and a primary resource for the most recent study in agronomy. As constantly, the topics coated are diversified and exemplary of the myriad of subject material handled by means of this long-running serial
- Timely and state of the art reviews
- Distinguished, good well-known authors
- A venerable and iconic evaluation sequence
- Timely e-book of submitted reviews
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 128 PDF
Best agriculture books
This booklet emphasizes source use and potency within the agricultural quarter and gives proof and analytical suggestions of curiosity to welfare economists, sociologists, and agricultural coverage makers. initially released in 1972
Shoppers call for caliber milk with an affordable shelf-life, a demand that may be met extra effectively by way of the milk via use of enhanced procedures and applied sciences. making certain the creation of secure milk additionally is still of paramount significance. bettering the protection and caliber of milk offers a finished and well timed connection with top perform and learn advances in those components.
Micro irrigation, sometimes called trickle, drip, localized, excessive frequency, or pressurized irrigation, is an irrigation strategy that saves water and fertilizer by way of permitting water to drip slowly to the roots of crops, both onto the soil floor or at once onto the basis sector, via a community of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters.
As city populations upward push quickly and matters approximately nutrients safety raise, curiosity in city agriculture has been renewed in either constructed and constructing nations. This publication makes a speciality of the sustainable improvement of city agriculture and its courting to nutrients making plans in cities. It brings jointly the easiest revised and up to date papers from the Sixth Association of eu colleges of making plans (AESOP) convention on Sustainable foodstuff making plans.
- Water Dynamics in Plant Production, 2nd Edition
- Management of Climate Induced Drought and Water Scarcity in Egypt: Unconventional Solutions (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science)
- Animals as Food: (Re)connecting Production, Processing, Consumption, and Impacts (The Animal Turn)
- Induced Resistance for Plant Defense: A Sustainable Approach to Crop Protection
- Challenges for Agricultural Research (AGRICULTURE ET)
- Food and Power in Hawai‘i: Visions of Food Democracy (Food in Asia and the Pacific)
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 128
Advances in Agronomy: 128 by Donald L. Sparks