By Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau
Whereas quantity 1 brought the NetLogo platform as a way of prototyping easy versions, this moment quantity specializes in the complex use of NetLogo to attach either facts and theories, making it perfect for almost all of clinical communities.
The authors specialise in agent-based modeling of spatialized phenomena with a methodological and sensible orientation, demonstrating how complex agent-based spatial simulation equipment and technics could be carried out.
This booklet offers theoretical and conceptual backgrounds, in addition to algorithmic and technical insights, together with code and applets, in order that readers can try out and re-use such a lot of its content material.
- Illustrates complicated thoughts and strategies in agent-based spatial simulation
- Features useful examples built, and commented on, in a special platform
- Provides theoretical and conceptual backgrounds, in addition to algorithmic and technical insights, together with code and applets, in order that readers can attempt and re-use so much of its content
Read or Download Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts PDF
Best software development books
CMMI-ACQ® (Capability adulthood version® Integration for Acquisition) describes top practices for the profitable acquisition of goods and providers. delivering a realistic framework for making improvements to acquisition procedures, CMMI-ACQ addresses the transforming into pattern in enterprise and executive for corporations to buy or outsource required services in its place to in-house improvement or source allocation.
In DetailTesting is likely one of the major stages within the software program improvement lifecycle. dealing with the try out situations, try out situations, defects, and linking every one of these is little bit of a problem with no utilizing any instruments. For often altering companies, it really is necessary to handle checking out necessities through matching the velocity of the company.
This article offers a accomplished, yet concise advent to software program engineering. It adopts a methodical method of fixing software program engineering difficulties confirmed over numerous years of training, with remarkable effects. The publication covers ideas, ideas, layout, development, implementation, and administration problems with software program structures.
This ebook constitutes the complaints of the 1st foreign Workshop on destiny net checking out, FITTEST 2013, held in Turkey, Istanbul, in November 2013, along side the foreign convention on trying out software program and platforms (ICTSS). the quantity provides a complete of seven contributions; five complete papers which have been chosen from eight submissions, in addition to a paper at the Java Unit try pageant and a precis of the achievements of the FITTEST venture.
- Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods: 15th International Conference, SEFM 2017, Trento, Italy, September 4–8, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- The IT Measurement Compendium: Estimating and Benchmarking Success with Functional Size Measurement
- Beginning Java 8 Language Features: Lambda Expressions, Inner Classes, Threads, I/O, Collections, and Streams
- Programming with Python
- Reverse Engineering Code with IDA Pro
Extra resources for Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts
Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts by Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau