By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the most recent examine, equipment, and functions within the box of protein bioinformatics
This publication offers the most recent advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state of the art examine effects along novel algorithmic and AI equipment for the research of protein information. in a single whole, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either laptop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for interpreting and studying protein info and fixing a number of organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles by means of leaders within the box, this paintings specializes in the research of protein sequences, buildings, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI equipment. It additionally examines, in nice element, facts practise, simulation, experiments, overview tools, and functions. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions reminiscent of protein-related drug task comparison
- Incorporates salient case reviews illustrating easy methods to follow the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated dating among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences resembling information mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating thoughts and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics is a vital reference for bioinformatics experts in learn and undefined, and for someone wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read Online or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Meals and Metabolism: Underlying Mechanisms and scientific effects brings jointly across the world famous specialists to comprehensively overview our present knowing of ways meals interacts with the genetic substrate in addition to environmental-exogenous components, together with actual job or the inability thereof, to lead to insulin resistance and the metabolic syndrome.
This short will offer an outline of assorted sorts of noodles with designated emphasis on yellow alkaline noodles. It comprises certain discussions approximately yellow alkaline noodles together with their materials, processing expertise, the standards affecting their dietary price and caliber. fresh advancements and capability methods of enhancing element caliber and embellishing their shelf existence are the hallmark of this Springer short.
The 1st accomplished evaluation of preprocessing, mining, and postprocessing of organic facts Molecular biology is present process exponential development in either the amount and complexity of organic data—and wisdom discovery bargains the ability to automate advanced seek and information research initiatives. This e-book offers an unlimited evaluate of the newest advancements on thoughts and methods within the box of organic wisdom discovery and information mining (KDD)—providing in-depth primary and technical box info at the most crucial subject matters encountered.
Present issues in Bioenergetics, quantity thirteen offers the biophysical and biochemical methods which are invaluable in a few structures and that could be effortlessly be utilized to others. This booklet discusses the functionality and constitution dating of energy-transducing membranes that has performed a necessary function within the development and improvement within the box of bioenergetics.
- Oxygen/Nitrogen Radicals: Cell Injury and Disease (Developments in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry)
- Enzymatic Analysis: A Practical Guide (Biological Methods)
- Vanadium: Biochemical and Molecular Biological Approaches
- The Molecular Chaperones Interaction Networks in Protein Folding and Degradation (Interactomics and Systems Biology)
- Nutritional and Analytical Approaches of Gluten-Free Diet in Celiac Disease (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Lipid Hydroperoxide-Derived Modification of Biomolecules: 77 (Subcellular Biochemistry)
Extra info for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) by Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li