By Amitava Dasgupta,Kimberly Klein
- Covers either oxidative stress-induced ailments in addition to antioxidant-rich meals (not the chemistry of antioxidants)
- Contains easy-to-read tables and figures for fast reference details on antioxidant meals and vitamins
- Includes a glycemic index and a desk of ORAC values of varied vegatables and fruits for clinicians to simply make suggestions to patients
Read or Download Antioxidants in Food, Vitamins and Supplements: Prevention and Treatment of Disease PDF
Similar nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is well-known as "The pink Reference ebook" for nurses taking care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac ailments. The e-book presents either uncomplicated and complicated content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes overall healthiness promoting, well-being upkeep, and sickness administration. The five-part association involves anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; review of middle illness; pathophysiology of middle sickness; and well-being advertising and illness prevention.
Fluid overload is usually saw in sufferers with middle failure and secondary oliguric states. an intensive evaluate of the fluid prestige of the sufferer might help advisor the remedy and forestall issues caused by means of beside the point healing ideas. the current booklet is split into 4 components: Definition and type, Pathophysiology, prognosis and treatment.
Presents professional information at the improvement of a application of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different future health sciences, and amateur researchers with the instruments and standpoint to strengthen their very own courses of analysis. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the publication courses nurses step-by-step via all features of software improvement.
Grasp the basic abilities of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth version prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. identified for its entire assurance and an easy-to-read, visible process, this publication comprises step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant approaches.
- Vom Koma zum Hirntod: Pflege und Begleitung auf der Intensivstation (German Edition)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Continence Management
- Safe Transfer and Retrieval of Patients (STAR): The Practical Approach
- Pharmacology for the Primary Care Provider - E-Book (Edmunds, Pharmacology for the Primary Care Provider)
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics (Staheli, Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics)
Additional resources for Antioxidants in Food, Vitamins and Supplements: Prevention and Treatment of Disease
Antioxidants in Food, Vitamins and Supplements: Prevention and Treatment of Disease by Amitava Dasgupta,Kimberly Klein