By Konstantinos Mastorodimos
Read Online or Download Armed Non-State Actors in International Humanitarian and Human Rights Law: Foundation and Framework of Obligations, and Rules on Accountability PDF
Similar war & peace books
This e-book examines how the warfare crime legacy as a result of the Yugoslav struggle of the Nineteen Nineties on political and army transformation in Serbia was once an obstacle to protection reform, democratization and the success of Western criteria within the Belgrade armed forces.
6th within the annual sequence, this quantity examines the most important traits in armed conflicts in South Asia in the course of 2011, efforts in the direction of clash administration undertaken by means of the country and their effectiveness, as additionally the line forward. whereas concentrating on the burning concerns in the sector, the amount appears into vital facets of the clash state of affairs: clash alert and peace audit.
Kin among the 2 Koreas remain adversarial, unstable and unpredictable with North Korea’s nuclear factor last as untamed as ever. As such, there's a starting to be urgency for defense cooperation in Northeast Asia to accept quick cognizance. the main avid gamers within the sector - the U.S., China, Japan and Russia - are keenly conscious of the safety probability of an armed conflict among North and South Korea and are dedicated to denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
This booklet explores the gendered historical past of the concerns, the increase of the Northern eire Women’s Coalition, and the function of neighborhood improvement as a brand new box in Northern eire. approximately 20 years after the Belfast or strong Friday contract that ended the worries in Northern eire, tensions persist and society remains to be deeply divided.
- Assessing and Restoring Natural Resources In Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: Volume 1 (Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and Natural Resource Management)
- Conflict Prevention and Peace-building in Post-War Societies: Sustaining the Peace (Contemporary Security Studies)
- A Dissenting Democracy: The Israeli Movement 'Peace Now' (Israeli History, Politics and Society)
- Ethics and the Laws of War: The Moral Justification of Legal Norms (Contemporary Security Studies)
- International Trials and Reconciliation: Assessing the Impact of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (Transitional Justice)
- Right Backed by Might: The International Air Force Concept
Extra info for Armed Non-State Actors in International Humanitarian and Human Rights Law: Foundation and Framework of Obligations, and Rules on Accountability
Armed Non-State Actors in International Humanitarian and Human Rights Law: Foundation and Framework of Obligations, and Rules on Accountability by Konstantinos Mastorodimos