By Jean, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN Watson
"As within the first variation, the writer has performed an impressive task compiling those tools and delivering very important details that the reader can use to judge their usefulness."
--Ora Lea Strickland, RN, PhD, FAAN (From the Foreword)
This publication presents the entire crucial learn instruments for assessing and measuring taking care of these within the worrying professions. Watson's textual content is the single entire and obtainable choice of tools for care dimension in medical and academic nursing learn. The measurements handle caliber of care, sufferer, purchaser, and nurse perceptions of worrying, and worrying behaviors, skills, and efficacy.
Newly up to date, this version additionally includes 3 new chapters, which rfile the simplest worrying language and supply leading edge tools of choosing acceptable instruments for dimension in line with validity and reliability.
Key good points of recent edition:
- A bankruptcy supplying a finished literature evaluation of the examine and dimension of caring
- A bankruptcy entitled "Caring issue Survey," which provides a brand new scale in line with Watson's unique concept of human caring
- Chapters outlining tools for care dimension, together with Holistic worrying stock, Peer staff worrying interplay Scale, and plenty of more
- New tools curious about assessing worrying on the administrative-relational worrying level
- An up to date part devoted to demanding situations and destiny instructions of the dimension of caring
Read or Download Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science: Second Edition (Watson, Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science) PDF
Best nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is famous as "The purple Reference publication" for nurses taking good care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac ailments. The ebook offers either simple and complex content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes well-being merchandising, wellbeing and fitness upkeep, and ailment administration. The five-part association involves anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; evaluation of center illness; pathophysiology of middle affliction; and future health advertising and illness prevention.
Fluid overload is frequently saw in sufferers with middle failure and secondary oliguric states. an intensive review of the fluid prestige of the sufferer may also help consultant the treatment and stop problems brought on through beside the point healing suggestions. the current booklet is split into 4 components: Definition and class, Pathophysiology, analysis and remedy.
Offers specialist suggestions at the improvement of a application of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different healthiness sciences, and beginner researchers with the instruments and standpoint to boost their very own courses of analysis. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the booklet courses nurses step-by-step via all facets of software improvement.
Grasp the fundamental talents of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth version prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. recognized for its complete assurance and an easy-to-read, visible technique, this ebook contains step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant approaches.
- Evaluation and Testing in Nursing Education: Fourth Edition (Springer Series on the Teaching of Nursing)
- Health Assessment for Nursing Practice - E-Book
- Pediatric Ophthalmology, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Genetics (Essentials in Ophthalmology)
- Knowledge Development in Nursing - E-Book: Theory and Process (Chinn,Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing)
- PMHN Exam Flashcard Study System: PMHN Test Practice Questions & Review for the Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Exam
- Dual Diagnosis: Practice in Context
Additional info for Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science: Second Edition (Watson, Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science)
Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science: Second Edition (Watson, Assessing and Measuring Caring in Nursing and Health Science) by Jean, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN Watson