By Cheng Liu,K. John Morrow
Addressing an important desire via describing the technology and method concerned to increase biosimilars of monoclonal antibody (mAb) medications, this e-book covers all points of biosimilar improvement: preclinical, medical, regulatory, manufacturing.
• Guides readers throughout the advanced panorama concerned with constructing biosimilar models of monoclonal antibody (mAb) drugs
• Features movement charts, tables, and figures that basically illustrate tactics and makes the booklet understandable and accessible
• Includes a evaluate of FDA-approved mAb medicinal drugs as a brief connection with proof and worthy information
• Examines new applied sciences and techniques for making improvements to biosimilar mAbs
Read or Download Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Foodstuff and Metabolism: Underlying Mechanisms and medical effects brings jointly the world over famous specialists to comprehensively assessment our present knowing of ways foodstuff interacts with the genetic substrate in addition to environmental-exogenous elements, together with actual job or the inability thereof, to bring about insulin resistance and the metabolic syndrome.
This short will supply an summary of assorted different types of noodles with detailed emphasis on yellow alkaline noodles. It comprises special discussions approximately yellow alkaline noodles together with their components, processing know-how, the standards affecting their dietary price and caliber. fresh advancements and power methods of enhancing element caliber and adorning their shelf lifestyles are the hallmark of this Springer short.
The 1st finished review of preprocessing, mining, and postprocessing of organic info Molecular biology is present process exponential progress in either the amount and complexity of organic data—and wisdom discovery deals the capability to automate advanced seek and knowledge research initiatives. This e-book offers an unlimited review of the latest advancements on thoughts and techniques within the box of organic wisdom discovery and knowledge mining (KDD)—providing in-depth basic and technical box details at the most vital issues encountered.
Present issues in Bioenergetics, quantity thirteen offers the biophysical and biochemical techniques which are worthwhile in a few structures and that could be conveniently be utilized to others. This e-book discusses the functionality and constitution dating of energy-transducing membranes that has performed a necessary position within the development and improvement within the box of bioenergetics.
- Management of Health Risks from Environment and Food: Policy and Politics of Health Risk Management in Five Countries -- Asbestos and BSE: 16 (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries)
- Food Lipids: Chemistry, Nutrition, and Biotechnology, Fourth Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- Nutritional and Analytical Approaches of Gluten-Free Diet in Celiac Disease (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Protein Chaperones and Protection from Neurodegenerative Diseases (Wiley Series in Protein and Peptide Science)
- Nature's Chemicals: the Natural Products that shaped our world
- Anandamide: 81 (Vitamins and Hormones)
Extra info for Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development
Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development by Cheng Liu,K. John Morrow