By Frances A. Maurer,Claudia M. Smith
Focusing on sensible, need-to-know details, Community/Public healthiness Nursing Practice is helping you how one can practice the nursing approach on the group and family members point. It positive aspects a fascinating, easy-to-understand writing sort, in addition to overview instruments, designated case reviews, and scientific examples that exhibit how key strategies follow to real-world perform. extra assets at the spouse Evolve web site extend and increase content material in the text.
- Practical features together with Case reviews, Ethics in perform, and The Nursing procedure in Practice illustrate real-world functions of key community/public well-being nursing concepts.
- A entire unit at the group as customer helps you know how the review, prognosis, making plans, intervention, and evaluate steps of the nursing procedure observe to the group, rather than an individual.
- A bankruptcy dedicated to group assessment presents a whole evaluation device and indicates you the way the instrument applies to 2 kinds of groups.
- UNIQUE! A bankruptcy on screening and referral promotes population-focused practice, that's the crux of community/public healthiness nursing.
- A separate unit at the family emphasizes the significance of viewing the relatives as a novel client.
- A whole dialogue of the Minnesota Wheel is helping you larger comprehend this widely-accepted framework for community/public well-being nursing practice.
- Helpful sections similar to Focus Questions, bankruptcy Outlines, Key rules, and studying by way of adventure and Reflection assist you pinpoint crucial information.
- NEW! Healthy humans 2020 objectives during the textual content assist you establish universal future health chance elements in populations and households.
- NEW! insurance of overall healthiness care reform, including the sufferer safeguard and reasonable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA), explores how present future health care laws affects community/public health and wellbeing nursing.
- NEW! Discussions of neighborhood healthiness "hot button" issues, akin to human trafficking, genital circumcision, and bullying, introduce you to contemporary well-being care challenges.
- NEW! Information on weather-related catastrophe fatalities, bioterrorism, and nationwide and nation making plans responses familiarize you with present, correct concerns which impact the future health of populations world wide and form the function of the community/public health and wellbeing nurse.
Read Online or Download Community/Public Health Nursing Practice - E-Book: Health for Families and Populations (Maurer, Community/ Public Health Nursing Practice) PDF
Best nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is famous as "The crimson Reference publication" for nurses taking good care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac illnesses. The ebook presents either simple and complicated content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes health and wellbeing advertising, healthiness upkeep, and illness administration. The five-part association includes anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; review of middle illness; pathophysiology of middle illness; and well-being advertising and ailment prevention.
Fluid overload is usually saw in sufferers with middle failure and secondary oliguric states. a radical evaluate of the fluid prestige of the sufferer will help consultant the remedy and stop problems triggered by means of irrelevant healing options. the current ebook is split into 4 components: Definition and type, Pathophysiology, prognosis and remedy.
Presents professional counsel at the improvement of a software of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different overall healthiness sciences, and amateur researchers with the instruments and viewpoint to strengthen their very own courses of study. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the ebook courses nurses step-by-step via all points of software improvement.
Grasp the basic abilities of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth variation prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. recognized for its finished assurance and an easy-to-read, visible process, this ebook contains step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant systems.
- Critical Care: Concepts, Role, and Practice for the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Health Nursing - E-Book
- CCM Exam Secrets Study Guide: CCM Test Review for the Certified Case Manager Exam
- Hematology, An Issue of Critical Care Nursing Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Nursing)
Extra resources for Community/Public Health Nursing Practice - E-Book: Health for Families and Populations (Maurer, Community/ Public Health Nursing Practice)
Community/Public Health Nursing Practice - E-Book: Health for Families and Populations (Maurer, Community/ Public Health Nursing Practice) by Frances A. Maurer,Claudia M. Smith