By Reinhard Schertz
Read or Download Complex Multiplication (New Mathematical Monographs, 15) PDF
Similar number theory books
This publication presents an advent and assessment of quantity concept in accordance with the distribution and houses of primes. This special approach offers either an organization history within the normal fabric in addition to an outline of the complete self-discipline. the entire crucial issues are coated: basic theorem of mathematics, concept of congruences, quadratic reciprocity, mathematics features, and the distribution of primes.
What's order that isn't in keeping with easy repetition, that's, periodicity? How needs to atoms be prepared in a cloth in order that it diffracts like a quasicrystal? How will we describe aperiodically ordered platforms mathematically? initially brought on via the – later Nobel prize-winning – discovery of quasicrystals, the research of aperiodic order has due to the fact that develop into a well-established and swiftly evolving box of mathematical learn with shut ties to a shocking number of branches of arithmetic and physics.
Dieser Buchtitel ist Teil des Digitalisierungsprojekts Springer booklet information mit Publikationen, die seit den Anfängen des Verlags von 1842 erschienen sind. Der Verlag stellt mit diesem Archiv Quellen für die historische wie auch die disziplingeschichtliche Forschung zur Verfügung, die jeweils im historischen Kontext betrachtet werden müssen.
This quantity offers unique learn articles and prolonged surveys on the topic of the mathematical curiosity and paintings of Jean-Michel Bismut. His remarkable contributions to likelihood idea and international research on manifolds have had a profound influence on a number of branches of arithmetic within the parts of regulate concept, mathematical physics and mathematics geometry.
- Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129)
- Galois Representations in Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- The Quadratic Reciprocity Law: A Collection of Classical Proofs
- Semialgebraic Statistics and Latent Tree Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Number Theory – Diophantine Problems, Uniform Distribution and Applications: Festschrift in Honour of Robert F. Tichy’s 60th Birthday
Additional resources for Complex Multiplication (New Mathematical Monographs, 15)
Complex Multiplication (New Mathematical Monographs, 15) by Reinhard Schertz