By Cheryl Tatano, DNSc, CNM, FAAN Beck
Provides professional information at the improvement of a application of research
This is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different well-being sciences, and beginner researchers with the instruments and viewpoint to increase their very own courses of study. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the e-book publications nurses step-by-step via all features of application improvement. It underscores the significance of doing study that's wisdom pushed and never restricted to a selected approach, and describes the features of a profitable study application and the way to accomplish it. It stresses the necessity for either qualitative and quantitative study the right way to enhance a worthy application of analysis. With a big specialise in making plans for sequential experiences and describing strength pathways of a examine trajectory, the ebook addresses strategies and timing of quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-method examine designs, besides time-management strategies.
Numerous examples of varied different types of nursing learn courses supply perception into capability examine paths, and knowledge from the author’s personal long term study on postpartum temper and nervousness issues is used to demonstrate suggestions through the booklet. The textual content additionally comprises feedback for maintaining a examine trajectory and gives exact concepts for publishing successive experiences. With a watch to exploring each attainable examine road, the publication addresses interdisciplinary collaborative study and foreign examine collaboration.
- Provides particular steps for constructing a winning examine application in nursing and the health and wellbeing sciences
- Demonstrates how one can use either quantitative and qualitative learn the way to produce a knowledge-driven examine trajectory
- Provides time-management recommendations for learn productivity
- Explains how one can plan for sequential experiences and maintain a profitable examine trajectory
- Uses concrete examples of study courses, together with the author’s personal courses on postpartum temper and nervousness disorders
Read or Download Developing a Program of Research in Nursing PDF
Similar nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is famous as "The pink Reference booklet" for nurses taking good care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac ailments. The e-book offers either uncomplicated and complex content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes overall healthiness advertising, healthiness upkeep, and sickness administration. The five-part association comprises anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; overview of center illness; pathophysiology of middle disorder; and health and wellbeing merchandising and ailment prevention.
Fluid overload is frequently saw in sufferers with middle failure and secondary oliguric states. a radical review of the fluid prestige of the sufferer may also help consultant the treatment and stop problems brought on by way of beside the point healing concepts. the current ebook is split into 4 components: Definition and category, Pathophysiology, prognosis and treatment.
Presents professional information at the improvement of a software of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different health and wellbeing sciences, and amateur researchers with the instruments and viewpoint to boost their very own courses of analysis. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the booklet courses nurses step-by-step via all points of software improvement.
Grasp the fundamental abilities of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth version prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. identified for its accomplished assurance and an easy-to-read, visible method, this publication comprises step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant techniques.
- Handbook of Urban Health: Populations, Methods, and Practice
- Nursing Home Federal Requirements: Guidelines to Surveyors and Survey Protocols, Fifth Edition
- Health Care System Transformation for Nursing and Health Care Leaders: Implementing a Culture of Caring
- Die Attraktivität des Pflegeberufes in Deutschland und der Einfluss der Führungskräfte (German Edition)
- Die Wissensbilanz in der Pflegeausbildung (German Edition)
- CNOR Exam Practice Questions: CNOR Practice Tests & Review for the CNOR Exam
Extra resources for Developing a Program of Research in Nursing
Developing a Program of Research in Nursing by Cheryl Tatano, DNSc, CNM, FAAN Beck