By Liz O'Brien
—From the Foreword, via Rosemary Cook CBE, Hon D Lett, MSc, PG Dip, RGN Director, The Queen's Nursing Institute
Clinical talents are a primary point of district nursing care. The District Nursing handbook of medical Procedures is a pragmatic, evidence-based guide of medical abilities which displays the original demanding situations of district nursing care in the patient's domestic. It offers a finished source for all district nurses, group nurses, scholars and healthcare execs fascinated about the district nursing workforce, permitting them to perform accurately and with a bit of luck and bring clinically powerful, person-centred care.
The District Nursing guide of medical Procedures addresses the complexity of district nursing care and encompasses key facets of scientific perform, including decision making in areas that district and neighborhood nurses frequently fight with or locate tricky after they are on their lonesome in a patient's domestic. It utilises the most recent scientific examine and specialist medical wisdom to handle those demanding situations, and to supply the underlying idea and facts for district nursing care.
- Evidence-based handbook of useful medical talents in district nursing care
- Clear, simple and straightforward to understand
- Contains thoughts for specialist care inside a patient's personal home
- Addresses key matters of district and group nurses engaged on their very own inside of a patient's home
- Encompasses key elements of district nursing care
- Placed within the context of person-centred care
- All techniques contain the reason for every motion - 'why' in addition to 'how'
Read or Download District Nursing Manual of Clinical Procedures PDF
Best nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is famous as "The crimson Reference publication" for nurses taking care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac ailments. The ebook presents either uncomplicated and complex content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes health and wellbeing advertising, future health upkeep, and affliction administration. The five-part association includes anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; evaluate of center disorder; pathophysiology of middle disorder; and wellbeing and fitness advertising and disorder prevention.
Fluid overload is usually saw in sufferers with center failure and secondary oliguric states. an intensive evaluate of the fluid prestige of the sufferer will help consultant the treatment and forestall issues precipitated via beside the point healing techniques. the current ebook is split into 4 components: Definition and class, Pathophysiology, analysis and remedy.
Presents specialist counsel at the improvement of a software of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different overall healthiness sciences, and amateur researchers with the instruments and standpoint to increase their very own courses of analysis. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the publication courses nurses step-by-step via all facets of software improvement.
Grasp the basic talents of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth variation prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. identified for its finished assurance and an easy-to-read, visible process, this e-book contains step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant techniques.
- Atlas Fotográfico de Procedimentos de Enfermagem (Portuguese Edition)
- Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book
- Nursing Delegation and Management of Patient Care - E-Book
- Assistenza infermieristica al paziente neurochirurgo (Italian Edition)
- Caring for the Ventilator Dependent Child: A Clinical Guide (Respiratory Medicine)
- Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems
Extra info for District Nursing Manual of Clinical Procedures
District Nursing Manual of Clinical Procedures by Liz O'Brien