By Debra Mashek,Elizabeth Yost Hammer
- Provides an available theoretical grounding in social mental rules and addresses particular empirical facts drawn from instructing and studying contexts
- Features concrete options to be used within the lecture room surroundings
- Includes contributions from specialists in either social psychology and the scholarship of training and studying
Read Online or Download Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning: Contributions from Social Psychology (Blackwell/Claremont Applied Social Psychology Series) PDF
Similar sociology books
This ebook, which emerged from dialog on the Institute of clash study in Vienna, comprises twelve conscientiously researched and well-written essays at the well timed subject of the matter of prejudice. The members have been selected for his or her scholarly services of their specific fields. Taken jointly they supply an interdisciplinary process, every one casting mild from a unique attitude at the challenge of prejudice.
The Senses in Self, Society, and tradition is the definitive advisor to the sociological and anthropological learn of the senses. Vannini, Waskul, and Gottschalk supply a complete map of the social and cultural value of the senses that's woven in an intensive analytical evaluation of classical, contemporary, and rising scholarship and down to earth in unique empirical information that deepens the overview and research.
This ebook examines how younger males among the a long time of 18 and 21 make the transition to criminal lifestyles and the way they adapt essentially, socially and psychologically. in keeping with huge study in Feltham younger Offenders establishment, this publication examines particularly the function of social help, either in and out felony, with regards to their edition, besides the constructs of belief, locus of regulate, and defense.
Those unique essays are deliberate to supply a coherent foundation for an figuring out of women’s social and historic state of affairs. This completed via outlining the basis of a scientific method of an research of women’s dating to modes of creation and copy inside a materialist framework.
- Qualitative Complexity: Ecology, Cognitive Processes and the Re-Emergence of Structures in Post-Humanist Social Theory (International Library of Sociology)
- Amok: Amokläufe Jugendlicher an ihren Bildungseinrichtungen (German Edition)
- Family and Health: Evolving Needs, Responsibilities, and Experiences: 8 (Contemporary Perspectives in Family Research)
- The New Suburbanites: Race and Housing in the Suburbs
- Griffintown: Identity and Memory in an Irish Diaspora Neighbourhood (Shared: Oral and Public History)
Extra info for Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning: Contributions from Social Psychology (Blackwell/Claremont Applied Social Psychology Series)
Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning: Contributions from Social Psychology (Blackwell/Claremont Applied Social Psychology Series) by Debra Mashek,Elizabeth Yost Hammer