By E.R. Orskov
Read or Download Energy Nutrition in Ruminants PDF
Similar agriculture books
This ebook emphasizes source use and potency within the agricultural quarter and gives proof and analytical innovations of curiosity to welfare economists, sociologists, and agricultural coverage makers. initially released in 1972
Shoppers call for caliber milk with an affordable shelf-life, a demand that may be met extra effectively through the milk via use of superior procedures and applied sciences. ensuring the creation of secure milk additionally continues to be of paramount significance. bettering the protection and caliber of milk offers a accomplished and well timed connection with top perform and study advances in those components.
Micro irrigation, often referred to as trickle, drip, localized, excessive frequency, or pressurized irrigation, is an irrigation approach that saves water and fertilizer via permitting water to drip slowly to the roots of crops, both onto the soil floor or at once onto the basis sector, via a community of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters.
As city populations upward thrust quickly and issues approximately meals defense bring up, curiosity in city agriculture has been renewed in either built and constructing nations. This booklet specializes in the sustainable improvement of city agriculture and its courting to nutrients making plans in cities. It brings jointly the simplest revised and up to date papers from the Sixth Association of eu colleges of making plans (AESOP) convention on Sustainable foodstuff making plans.
- Evapotranspiration: Principles and Applications for Water Management
- Sustainability Considerations for Procurement Tools and Capabilities: Summary of a Workshop
- Achieving sustainable production of poultry meat Volume 1: Safety, quality and sustainability (Burleigh Dodds Series in Agricultural Science)
- Animal Clinical Chemistry
- The Origin and Domestication of Cultivated Plants: Symposium Proceedings (Developments in Agricultural and Managed-Forest Ecology)
Additional info for Energy Nutrition in Ruminants
Energy Nutrition in Ruminants by E.R. Orskov