By Janice, PhD, RN, CS, NP Humphreys,Jacquelyn C., PhD, RN, FAAN Campbell
Nurses too frequently stumble upon battered girls, abused little ones, and different sufferers of family members violence in health center and emergency room settings. Nurses for this reason have a different and demanding position to play within the prevention, identity, and mitigation of violence. This newly revised moment version is a landmark source that gives complete, nursing-focused insurance of intimate associate violence (IPV), baby abuse, and extra.
This textbook presents an in depth review of every kind of kinfolk and different violence, together with IPV, same-sex IPV, abuse while pregnant, intimate accomplice murder, stalking, violence opposed to ladies with disabilities, courting violence, baby abuse, kids witnessing violence, sexual attack of either youngsters and adults, and elder abuse. The booklet bargains either graduate and undergraduate nursing scholars a transparent view of the fundamental theories, interventions, and matters surrounding nursing and kin violence-presenting an procedure that empowers nurses to give a contribution to the prevention of this world wide well-being problem.
- Chapters on felony and forensic matters deal with the nurse's position and obligations whilst confronting kinfolk violence
- In-depth consciousness to cultural concerns advertise culturally correct practice
- Abundant diagrams and tables provide easy accessibility to crucial criteria for care
- Practice evaluation types and version interventions supply useful innovations for addressing relations violence
- A new bankruptcy describes foreign paintings in family members violence
Read Online or Download Family Violence and Nursing Practice, Second Edition PDF
Best nursing books
Cardiac Nursing is famous as "The crimson Reference e-book" for nurses taking good care of sufferers who've, or are in danger for constructing, cardiac ailments. The ebook offers either simple and complicated content material in evidence-based care and emphasizes healthiness merchandising, well-being upkeep, and disorder administration. The five-part association involves anatomy and body structure; physiologic and pathophysiologic responses; review of middle disorder; pathophysiology of center affliction; and well-being advertising and illness prevention.
Fluid overload is frequently saw in sufferers with middle failure and secondary oliguric states. a radical evaluate of the fluid prestige of the sufferer can assist advisor the treatment and stop issues prompted via irrelevant healing concepts. the current e-book is split into 4 elements: Definition and class, Pathophysiology, prognosis and treatment.
Offers specialist counsel at the improvement of a application of researchThis is the 1st source to supply graduate nursing scholars, scholars in different health and wellbeing sciences, and amateur researchers with the instruments and point of view to boost their very own courses of analysis. Grounded within the author’s 30 years of expertise as a hugely esteemed nurse researcher, the publication publications nurses step-by-step via all features of application improvement.
Grasp the fundamental talents of today’s nursing assistant! Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, ninth variation prepares you to paintings in long term care, acute care, and subacute care settings. identified for its finished insurance and an easy-to-read, visible strategy, this publication contains step by step directions for over a hundred nursing assistant techniques.
- Cardiac Review, An Issue of Critical Care Nursing Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Nursing)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!
- Current Management of the Menopause
- The Delphi Technique in Nursing and Health Research
- "Was hält Sie in Ihrem Beruf?": Faktoren, Ressourcen und Rahmenbedingungen für eine möglichst hohe Arbeitszufriedenheit ambulant Pflegender“ – eine empirische Studie (German Edition)
- Case Management Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Case Management Nurse Test Review for the Case Management Nurse Exam
Extra resources for Family Violence and Nursing Practice, Second Edition
Family Violence and Nursing Practice, Second Edition by Janice, PhD, RN, CS, NP Humphreys,Jacquelyn C., PhD, RN, FAAN Campbell