By Seema Shekhawat
Read Online or Download Female Combatants in Conflict and Peace: Challenging Gender in Violence and Post-Conflict Reintegration PDF
Similar war & peace books
This booklet examines how the battle crime legacy caused by the Yugoslav battle of the Nineteen Nineties on political and armed forces transformation in Serbia was once an obstacle to defense reform, democratization and the success of Western criteria within the Belgrade armed forces.
6th within the annual sequence, this quantity examines the most important developments in armed conflicts in South Asia in the course of 2011, efforts in the direction of clash administration undertaken through the kingdom and their effectiveness, as additionally the line forward. whereas concentrating on the burning concerns in the area, the quantity appears into very important features of the clash state of affairs: clash alert and peace audit.
Family among the 2 Koreas remain antagonistic, risky and unpredictable with North Korea’s nuclear factor final as untamed as ever. As such, there's a transforming into urgency for defense cooperation in Northeast Asia to receive quick awareness. the most important avid gamers within the sector - the united states, China, Japan and Russia - are keenly conscious of the safety chance of an armed conflict among North and South Korea and are dedicated to denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
This booklet explores the gendered background of the worries, the increase of the Northern eire Women’s Coalition, and the position of group improvement as a brand new box in Northern eire. approximately 20 years after the Belfast or strong Friday contract that ended the concerns in Northern eire, tensions persist and society continues to be deeply divided.
- Routledge Handbook of Civil Wars (Routledge Handbooks)
- Communication and Conflict Transformation through Local, Regional, and Global Engagement: Through Local, Regional, and Global Engagements (Peace and Conflict Studies)
- Peace Operations in the Francophone World: Global governance meets post-colonialism (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- August 1941: The Anglo-Russian Occupation of Iran and Change of Shahs
- The Politics of Dialogue: Living Under the Geopolitical Histories of War and Peace (Border Regions Series)
Additional info for Female Combatants in Conflict and Peace: Challenging Gender in Violence and Post-Conflict Reintegration
Female Combatants in Conflict and Peace: Challenging Gender in Violence and Post-Conflict Reintegration by Seema Shekhawat